1. Check date availability & get in touch.
- Email email@example.com or call Elizabeth at 970-396-7233 for date options. We can also discuss any other questions you might have before planning your event.
2. Pick your location.
- Your home is a great option, however, feel free to try something different such as a park, your backyard, church, favorite coffee shop or bar.
3. Select your project.
- Visit my art ART GALLERY to view artwork options.
- If you are interested in the glass painting projects, you can choose from wine glasses, mugs, vases, and stemless glasses.
- Don't see something you want to paint? I can also create a painting of your choice for a fee.
4. Invite your guests.
- Sometimes it can be difficult to coordinate schedules as a host- don't be discouraged! Its always worth the effort in the end!
- I am more than happy to help with inviting the guests by sending out an Evite or invitations.
5. Payment Options
- Once we've discussed details, I will create a link for you on the BOOK NOW tab where you can pay.
6. It’s party time!
Party Day Tips:
- The rest of it is up to you! Feeling ambitious? Perhaps appetizers, cocktails, and door prizes will be what you have in mind. Had a long week? Maybe BYOB and yoga pants is more your style. Either way, turn on some music, and get ready to have a great time.
- Easy access to a sink is important so dirty paint water can be frequently replaced.
- If you have fabric chair cushions or carpet, cover them with towels or sheets to protect from spills.